This activity is the perfect use for homework or an in-class speaking assignment if you have the technology available. Using it for homework is a great way to allow students to practice their oral expression without the pressure of being around their peers.
This activity could be an summative assessment for learning the activities, sports, places in the community and modes of transportation. I've also left this document in a Microsoft Word compatible form so that you may edit it to your name and phone number. Enjoy!
This is a great follow up for:
1. Aller + Et La Communauté - French Aller + Places Stations **Differentiated**
2. Les Modes of Transport - French Transportation
3. French Outdoor Verbs
4. French Countryside Verbs + Faire
5. La ville / La communauté : French Places Around Town
6. Quels sports joues-tu? : French Sports
change these words