Included in this product are 17 pages of winter themed literacy activities in French
- Oral activity about favorite winter activities & survey recording sheet. The students walk around the class asking their classmates "Est-ce que tu aimes.. and they choose a picture on the recording sheet. E.g. Est-ce que tu aimes faire un bonhomme de neige? (The word is written above the visual incase they forget how to say it in french). When a student says 'yes' to the question, they record the students name onto their sheet. This is a great way to get kids talking and getting to know one another !
-Written activity to follow up on the oral activity: The students then go to their desks with their oral survey sheet. They then write complete sentences about their friends and their findings. E.g. Joe aime faire les bonhomme de neige. Tammy aime patiner. On the writing sheet is a picture that matches the images on the survey sheet. This can be used as a visual cue to help students know where to write each sentences. They will write 6 complete sentences as there are 6 survey questions.
-Write and draw activity about the winter season: Students draw 3 things they like about winter and write a sentence for each picture
- 3 Handouts with different picture frames where the students write and draw according to the prompts En hiver je vois..., j'entends..., je mange..., je bois..., je porte..., je suis…
- 3 handouts where students write different sentences to describe the winter pictures on the page
-2 different winter kids wearing winter clothes: Students are given the prompts "Il porte/ Elle porte" on each sheet and they have to complete the sentence by describing what the winter kids are wearing and what colour. E.g. Il porte -un foulard rouge.
-5 handouts with scrambled sentences + write and draw: Each sentence is out of order. The students need to reorganize the sentences so that they make sense, write the sentences correctly and then draw a picture that corresponds to the sentence they have unscrambled.
-Fill in the blanks using the pictures and word bank: There is a bank of words and matching visuals that the students need to use to complete the sentences on the handout
- 1 handout where the students have to draw a line between the articles of clothing and the corresponding vocabulary words
- Scrambled letters: use the visuals to unscramble the winter words
French Winter Reading Comprehension Bundle
French Listening Comprehension Activities
French Winter Scrambled Sentences for Literacy Centers
French Past Tense Verb Visuals and Prompts
French Spring Vocabulary and Literacy Bundle- Le printemps
French Spring Vocabulary and Scrambled Sentences- Le printemps
French Spring Vocabulary, Math and Games Bundle- Le printemps
French Valentines Day Bundle- Vocabulary, Writing, Math and Flashcards
French Valentines Day Writing Bundle- Vocabulary and Writing
French Winter Clothing Bundle- Vocabulary Sheet and Writing Booklet
French Winter Bundle- Winter Vocabulary, Winter Clothing Activity, Math Winter Activities and Winter Games
French Winter Vocabulary- Scrambled Sentences with Visuals
French Prepositions Winter Bundle- Word Wall Flashcards, Writing and Reading Activites and Matching Card Game
French Prepositions Bundle- Student Vocabulary Sheet, Word Wall Flashcards and Writing Boolket