French adjective board game JEU POUR LES ADJECTIFS
Also included in
- Are you looking for a complete French adjectives unit to help you teach and assess les adjectifs in your core French or French immersion classroom? This French BUNDLE is full of engaging activities, games, useful presentations, and no-prep worksheets for French adjective agreement. This French adjecPrice $50.00Original Price $86.00Save $36.00
- This bundle of French games is a great way to practice French vocabulary and verb conjugation. Students will love practicing their grammar and vocab with the different jeu de société sets. This set of games is appropriate for core and immersion students practicing beginning to intermediate French voPrice $54.00Original Price $82.25Save $28.25
- This bundle of French games is a great way to practice French vocabular with your core and immersion classes=. Students will love practicing their French vocabulary words with the different image-based jeu de société sets. Save big by buying the bundle!Includes games for beginners such as la famillePrice $32.00Original Price $51.75Save $19.75
This French adjectives board game is a fun way to practice adjective agreement and expand vocabulary in a Core French or immersion classroom. Students will work on forming complete sentences using the correct form of the French adjective shown on the game board.
This French adjectives game includes:
- 2 printable vocabulary lists of common emotions. One page is a French-English list and the second has each image used in the game with the corresponding French word. Masculine and feminine versions are provided for all terms.
- game board with images depicting various adjectives.
- student directions pages in French and English.
- teacher directions page in English.
This is a great game for advancing beginners who still need reinforcement for their rules of gender agreement but who are ready to add new vocabulary.
Students roll the die and move from start to finish, creating original sentences for the images shown. There are 18 emotions in all, but many emotions are repeated twice so students will use masculine and feminine adjectives.
What do teachers say?
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"During the game, my students were able to use most adjectives they have learned in class. Thank you for providing the list of adjectives to extend student learning. It was a great activity for both students and myself."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Fun activity to practice adjectives"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Fun and easy to use!"
Includes printable die template and game pieces. Print on cardstock to use with other games!
⚠️This document is not editable and will not be provided in an editable format. Thank you for understanding.
You might also like: