French adjective speaking activity ACTIVITÉ ORALE LES ADJECTIFS
Also included in
- These French speaking activities are perfect for your beginner classes! There is a variety of speaking task cards, Find Someone Who, J'ai... qui a style questions, dice speaking games, and interviews that will get your French 1 students speaking and having fun! You will get some of my best-sellingPrice $78.50Original Price $132.50Save $54.00
- Are you looking for a complete French adjectives unit to help you teach and assess les adjectifs in your core French or French immersion classroom? This French BUNDLE is full of engaging activities, games, useful presentations, and no-prep worksheets for French adjective agreement. This French adjecPrice $50.00Original Price $86.00Save $36.00
- This French curriculum bundle of resources for beginners is perfect for the American FSL or Canadian Core French classroom. With 10 full French units for beginners, this has everything you need for the entire year.What types of resources are included?10 complete units with vocabulary and grammar forPrice $500.00Original Price $796.50Save $296.50
- This bundle of French speaking dice is a fun way to get beginning students using complete sentences with basic vocabulary. Each set of dice includes a subject die and 3 or more image-based dice for a variety of themes. Use these as speaking activities, individual practice, or at learning centers. SaPrice $11.00Original Price $13.00Save $2.00
This French speaking activity for adjectives is a fun way to practice forming complete sentences with common describing words. Includes 4 dice: one with subject pronouns, plus 3 image dice with adjectives. Also includes printable image-based vocabulary page, notes on agreement, writing pages for centers, and a one-page writing follow-up activity.
Use the notes in full-French or print the English version for beginners.
triste, calme, malade, timide, jeune, fâché, fatigué, fier, fort, grand, petit, curieux, courageux, nerveux, heureux, vieux, gentil, sportif, créatif.
Students roll the subject dice and an adjective dice to complete sentences using the subject pronoun and the image shown. Students should know how to conjugate être before doing this activity. You can play with one set of image cards or all three, asking students to alternate rolls so you can incorporate 18 vocabulary terms.
Use it as a writing activity or at centers with the included student writing pages.
Includes color and black and white dice + dice with images only and dice with images and words.
* To help students practice adjective agreement, only the masculine form of the adjective is written on the dice. A female may depict the adjective, but the masculine form will be given. Students should be able to apply adjective agreement rules for this activity.
This resource is not editable and will not be provided in an editable form. Thank you for understanding.
If you like this resource, please take a moment to leave feedback! Merci !
You might also like: