French and Indian War
French and Indian War Lesson
FOR GOOGLE 1:1 CLASSROOM
Aim: Why did England and France go to war in the mid-1700s?
Included in this packet:
• Title page
• French and Indian War background passage
• Land Claims Before and After War maps
• French and Indian War graphic organizer
• Albany Plan of Union reading passage with scaffolding questions
• Political Cartoon Analysis
• Answer key/ideas for graphic organizer
• Application/Closing/Higher Order thinking question
Students will research the causes and effects of the French and Indian War and how it affected colonists in the British colonies; Ohio River Valley, Albany Plan of Union, Benjamin Franklin, Proclamation of 1763
Adheres to Social Studies Common Core Standards - research, application, literacy, vocabulary
Differentiation: graphic organizer, cooperative (may work with a partner according to teacher's discretion for questions or graphic organizers)
★★ Looking for the printable, pen and paper version of this resource? Find it here!
French and Indian War ASSL
Digital, 1:1, interactive Social Studies learning!
Digital Paper by Lovin Lit and Ashley Hughes
© 2012 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.