French and Indian War (1754-1763)
Map of the different controlled areas.
Map of the Native American Tribes.
* Main Causes of the war.
* First World War - Different names given to this War based on where it was fought.
* The different allies for the French and the English.
* The half-king Tanachrisson
* George Washington as a young Lieutenant Colonel
* Fort Necessity
* Guerrilla Tactics
* Capt Robert Rogers.
* Gen Edward Braddock
* Fort Henry Massacre
* Fort Duquesne - Pittsburgh
* Fort Detroit
* Treaty of Paris - Feb 10, 1763
* Pontiac's Rebellion
* Indian War
* Siege of Ft. Detroit.
* Bushy Run - August 1763
* Germ Warfare - Small pox - Lord Jeffrey Amherst
* The Indian War Ends and its outcome.
* Treaty of Paris
* Pontiac's Rebellion - Indian War
Since this is a PowerPoint it is a teacher's aid.
It has over 27 teacher's notes and outside resources for students to watch.
** I'm always adapting these PPT if you see something you want and don't have on this please tell me so I can change it to make it better for not just you but everyone that buys it.