French clothing vocabulary project PROJET - LES VÊTEMENTS
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Do you need some new ways to assess your students' use of basic French vocabulary and grammar? If so, then you will LOVE these final summative French projects! Each includes detailed instructions and grading rubrics. The longer projects have pre-writing pages to help guide the writing process. ThisPrice $16.00Original Price $19.75Save $3.75
- Do you need a comprehensive French clothing unit? Are you looking for fun and meaningful ways to enrich your existing unit on les vêtements? If so, then this French bundle of activities is for you! Filled with no-prep activities and fun games to get students speaking and writing, it's sure to save yPrice $36.00Original Price $55.25Save $19.25
- This French curriculum bundle of resources for beginners is perfect for the American FSL or Canadian Core French classroom. With 10 full French units for beginners, this has everything you need for the entire year.The ease of planning with the pacing guides will save you so much time and energy, soPrice $500.00Original Price $814.50Save $314.50
This fun French clothing vocabulary project is a fun way to assess beginning French students on vocabulary usage, adjective/color agreement, the verbs avoir and porter, and use of the correct articles. You can even add the use of the articles ce, cet, cette, and ces if you are working on that!
Directions, student pages, and rubrics available in French and English! This project is appropriate for both Core French and French immersion.
This project is not editable, and I am unable to provide an editable version. Thank you for understanding.
Here's what the students do:
1. Cut out or draw 25 items of clothing, shoes, or jewelry. You can picture them individually or together (on a model).
2. Organize the catalog logically (by gender, age, or item).
3. Next to each picture, write the price (in Euros) and a description of each item.
* For the description, you will need a subject, a verb, and at least 1 adjective. You will be graded on spelling, so watch subject/verb agreement and adjective agreement.
4. Prepare a decorated cover for the catalog. The cover will need to be assembled in book-form. You can hold the pages together with brads, staples, yarn, ribbon, etc. or you may put the catalog into a decorated folder.
5. Name your catalog or clothing brand. Be creative and have fun!!!!
It is a lot of fun, and the students really like to show their creativity. For the boys in the class, it can even be a catalog of sports clothes/shoes!
*use of articles
*Directions in French and English
*Printable adjectives notes page on adjective formation and use of the adjectives ce, cet, cette, and ces - in French and English
* 3 styles of rubrics to best match your needs - in French and English
*student self-check list - in French and English
Click on the preview for a closer look!
You might also like:
French clothing vocabulary speaking prompts
French clothing vocabulary scoot game and task cards