Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
59.24 MB | 32 pages
Bonjour à tous,
Here is a nice bundle that consists of a powerpoint with 23 colourful slides and a booklet with 9 pages about giving directions and asking for directions in town for beginners. It contains
- a recap slide where students need to check what they already know
- a self-target setting slide
- 2 starters activities: criss cross puzzle with places in town/speaking activity to recap "il y a"
- an introduction to new vocabulary
- games for drilling (dictionary contest, matching up)
- conversations with maps
- a grammar point about the imperative and a practice
- a filling gap text
- unscrambling the sentences
- noughts and crosses as plenary
I usually use it after a powerpoint about places in town. I also have them to do a tour in the school by using the direction and it is actually quite fun! I hope you will like it!
Enjoy! and don't forget to check my store for more!