Need a fun way for your French class to practice using their family vocabulary? This fun French board game will get them speaking and making sentences in no time! Plus, there are 2 different different game boards and ideas for differentiation! This coordinates well with my Family Speaking and Writing Activities.
Students move their game pieces around the board and for each space they land on, they will create a complete sentence using the shown vocabulary word. Students can answer in a variety of ways such as describing the people shown or using possessive adjectives in their sentences. More ideas are included in the teacher notes.
1. 2 game boards - one with images and words and another with images only
2. Playing pieces and foldable die to print on cardstock
3. writing page to use at centers for individual play
4. teacher tips
5. printable vocabulary list for students
6. student direction pages in French and English
Comes in color only.
Playing pieces and a die are included!
This is available in my Family bundle!