- This bundle of French speaking dice is a fun way to get beginning students using complete sentences with basic vocabulary. Each set of dice includes a subject die and 3 or more image-based dice for a variety of themes. Use these as speaking activities, individual practice, or at learning centers. Sa$11.00$13.00Save $2.00
- These French speaking activities are perfect for your beginner classes! There is a variety of speaking task cards, Find Someone Who, J'ai... qui a style questions, dice speaking games, and interviews that will get your French 1 students speaking and having fun! You will get some of my best-selling$78.50$122.75Save $44.25
- These speaking and writing activities for teaching and reinforcing French food terms and French definite, idefinite, and partitive articles are great for beginners who have had little or no exposure to French food vocabulary. Save over 30% by buying the bundle.Directions are in French and English to$35.00$50.50Save $15.50
- This bundle of resources for beginning French students is perfect for the American FSL or Canadian Core French classroom. You’ll get grammar and vocabulary packets, speaking activities, PowerPoint presentations, projects, games, task cards, Boom Cards™️, posters, and word walls. ⭐Plus, it is a GROWIN$500.00$659.50Save $159.50
This French speaking activity for food vocabulary is a fun way to practice forming complete sentences with common foods and drinks. Includes 4 dice: one with subject pronouns, plus 3 image dice with common foods :
1. breakfast foods
2. au marché (fruits and vegetables)
3. au restaurant
Students roll the subject dice and a clothing dice to complete sentences using the subject pronoun and the image shown. You can play with one set of image cards or all three, asking students to alternate rolls so you can incorporate 18 vocabulary terms.
*You can ask students to use the verbs manger or boire or any other verbs they know, such as prendre, achiever, or avoir. They'll pick a logical verb, conjugate it to match the subject, and add the correct image term.
Use it as a writing activity or at centers with the included student writing page.
Includes color and black and white dice + dice with images only and dice with images and words.
If you like this resource, please take a moment to leave feedback! Merci !
You might also like: