Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This (approx.) 90 minute activity contains:
- An excerpt of "Le Petit Prince" by Antoine de Saint Exupéry
Questions on this excerpt include:
- Two preliminary questions on the theme of the excerpt,
- Words in context (find out meaning of words in the text),
- Ten multiple-choice questions,
- Four open-ended questions (can be answered orally or in writing),
- Four exercises on verbs in the present tense (regular and irregular verbs). This exercise can be easily modified so that verbs have to be conjugated in the past tenses (passé compose / imparfait)
- Made by a native speaker
- Levels: French II, III
- CHECK MY OTHER RESOURCES! I exclusively work with authentic material and introduce the 6 AP themes in all levels (from French 2 to French 4).
- Align your curriculum with your AP colleagues!