- Are you looking for some fun resources to help you teach and reinforce the French futur simple? This BUNDLE is full of fun speaking activities, interactive games, grammar printbles, writing activities, and more! You save 20% by buying the bundle!You will get:* UPDATED FOR 2020! PowerPoint grammar sh$26.40$33.00Save $6.60
- Save on all of my French 2 resources by buying this growing bundle! You’ll get grammar and vocabulary packets, bell-ringers, French speaking activities, projects, games, task cards, Boom Cards and word walls. Plus, it is a GROWING BUNDLE which means you’ll get all additions at no extra cost! That’$390.00$483.75Save $93.75
This PowerPoint show for the French future tense (le futur simple) is perfect for showing when teaching the conjugations and uses. This presentation is written entirely in French, but there are a few English references. For example - when comparing meanings of the futur proche and the futur simple, I explain that the futur simple means "will" and the futur proche means "going to." You can delete those pages if not necessary.
* How and why to use the futur simple
* Regular and irregular stems
* The difference between the futur simple and the futur proche
* How to structure sentences after si
* How to structure sentences after quand and lorsque
* Writing activities + animation for students to check their answers
* Speaking questions to use with pairs
* A dice game for students to practice conjugation
Also in this download you'll get:
Printable student pages of the entire PowerPoint (answers removed) for absent students
A PDF version of this entire show
Blank template pages so you can add your own activities if you wish
Links to where to get the fonts I've used FREE FOR PERSONAL CLASSROOM USE
Get the corresponding packet here!
This is perfect for introducing the futur simple or reviewing at the beginning of the year! You can break the presentation up into several days so that your students won't get overwhelmed. Click on the preview for a closer look!
⭐You CAN edit many of these pages as well as move them around if you wish. I've also provided you with template slides so you can make additions as needed.
⭐Have questions? Use the Q and A tab or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.