Here is a colourful 25 slide powerpoint about TV programs and introduction to the near future tense for beginners. It contains:
-a self-target setting slide
- a matching up activity with TV programs
- an introduction to vocabulary and drilling through games ( slapping the board, say what it is, missing vowels etc.)
- a true/false activity
- a survey with questions about TV habits to recap adverbs of frequency
- a review about likes and dislikes
- a snakes and ladder
- a "Find who did it" activity to recap the past tense
- a grammar point about the near future tense + practice (filling -gap)
- a reading activity ( filling-gap, find the French, answer the questions)
- a pair work to extend their speaking ( What are you going to do? When? With who? Where?)
- Plenary with noughts and crosses
I hope you will like it. As H/W you can tell your students to prepare a display about a movie they have seen or what they are going to see.
Please check my store for more! Enjoy.