PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1.13 MB | 10 pages
Teaching about the house to beginners can be great fun. How about having the vocabulary, grammar, exercises and games in just one resource? This booklet for students will help you teach in French about the different rooms in the house along with grammar and fun games. Use the PPT that goes with it for more efficiency!
Here is the colourful booklet with 10 pages about describing the house for beginners. It contains
- a detailed objective page with what students should know and what they will learn
- a wordsearch as a second starter (if you use the powerpoint you can use the 1st starter with the video) which I also use as a dictionary contest
- a grammar point about the feminine and masculine words
- a reading activity
- a matching up activity with feminine masculine words
- a writing activity
- a plenary with a criss cross puzzle
- a review of objectives.
Looking for more about the house? Check these resources here: