- French Pronouns Review Activities Bundle - À vos marques, prêts, partez!Have your students work on French pronouns LE - LA - LES - LUI - LEUR - Y - EN with these activities. Students work to rewrite (or restate) sentences replacing the underlined words with pronouns within a set period of time. Save$12.25$17.50Save $5.25
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 - Unit 6 BUNDLE**Purchase the complete Ça y est, je parle français levels 1 & 2 curriculum here**This bundle contains Unit 6 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 61 . DEMONSTRATIVE ADJECTIVES➯French Dice Game-Demonstrative Adjectives➯French$76.00$95.00Save $19.00
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Units 5 and 6 BUNDLESave 30% when you purchase this bundle. This bundle contains Units 5 and 6 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 5:1 . FAIRE - PRESENT TENSE➯French scrambled sentences exercise - Faire present tense➯French verb faire p$85.58$122.25Save $36.67
- À vos marques, prêts, partez! - French grammar review games BUNDLEUse these fun review activities to have your students practice and review conjugations and other French grammar topics. These games / activities are perfect to use as quick assessments and as bell ringer activities. I've included dif$22.25$44.50Save $22.25
- French pronoun resources including games, task cards, worksheets and exercises, complete lessons, audio drills, challenge cards, and much more. Enjoy big savings with this bundle, and as I create more French pronoun resources I'll add them at no additional cost!➯ Just click here to follow my store!$100.00$192.65Save $92.65
French indirect object pronouns activity - À vos marques, prêts, partez!
Have your students work on French indirect object pronouns with this activity. Students work to rewrite sentences replacing the with pronouns within a set period of time. You decide how many minutes you want to allow for each activity, and you set the timer! Use these activities as bell ringers, or as a quick way to review.
These activities reinforce when to use these pronouns as well as where to place them in sentences depending on which tense is being used and whether negation is involved.
Answer keys are provided, so you can even have students work independently or with partners. When the timer buzzes, they can pull out the answer sheet to check their work. I like to print the activity on one side of a sheet of paper and the answer key on the other side.
Do your students need to practice speaking to improve fluency? Have them speak their answers to a partner who can read along with the answer key! I've included a number of ways to use these activities.
Here's what you get:
- Present tense worksheet without negation, 21 sentences + answer key
- Present tense worksheet with negation, 21 sentences + answer key
- Passé composé worksheet without negation, 21 sentences + answer key
- Passé composé worksheet with negation, 21 sentences + answer key
➯ This resource is included in my French 1 curriculum: Ça y est, je parle français!
Check out my new Build Your Own French Bundle option. Select resources from my store, and if they total $20 or more I'll quickly create a special order bundle for you at 20% off. No sale items or other already discounted bundles can be included.
Want to have all of your secondary French resource needs covered? Check out the following curriculum supplement bundles:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases? Go to "My Purchases" and log in. Next to purchases there is a link to provide feedback. Click this link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. When you give feedback TPT gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.