Also included in
- Do you need some new ways to assess your students' use of basic French vocabulary and grammar? If so, then you will LOVE these FINAL SUMMATIVE projects! Each includes detailed instructions and grading rubrics. The longer projects have pre-writing pages to help guide the writing process. This bund$12.40$19.25Save $6.85
- These speaking and writing activities for teaching and reinforcing French food terms and French definite, idefinite, and partitive articles are great for beginners who have had little or no exposure to French food vocabulary. Save 30% by buying the bundle.Directions are in French and English to help$31.64$56.50Save $24.86
- This bundle of resources for beginning French students is perfect for the American FSL or Canadian Core French classroom. You’ll get grammar and vocabulary packets, speaking activities, PowerPoint presentations, projects, games, task cards, Boom Cards™️, posters, and word walls. ⭐Plus, it is a GROWIN$400.00$765.75Save $365.75
If your class is learning French food vocabulary, there is no better way to teach culture than to have students research French restaurants and create their own menu.
Instructions and rubric included in French and English.
Create a French menu for your own restaurant.
Include 25 menu items (food and drinks) but may add foods not on vocabulary list.
Include an address, days/hours open, and prices. Includes different directions so you can require kids to use definite or partitive articles OR to allow them to leave the articles off.
Click on the preview for a closer look!
*Directions and grading rubric in French and English with one-column rubric
*Directions and grading rubric in French and English with points and A-F grading scale
* Directions and grading rubric in French and English with points but no grading scale
*Directions and grading rubric in French and English with standard-based grading scale 1-4
* Student pre-writing pages
*Printable vocabulary list of common foods with English translations
*Teacher comment page in French and English
*Includes 3 versions of a computer-made example (with definite articles, partitive articles, and no articles)