Also included in
- This bundle of resources for beginning French students is perfect for the American FSL or Canadian Core French classroom. You’ll get grammar and vocabulary packets, speaking activities, PowerPoint presentations, activities for Google Slides, projects, games, task cards, Boom Cards™️, posters, and wor$500.00$791.00Save $291.00
- Are you looking for a complete resource to help you teach, reinforce, and assess French numbers? This bundle includes notes, writing exercises, speaking and listening activities, games, Boom cards™, posters, and MORE. You save 25% by buying the bundle!This bundle is intended for beginners. Notes are$21.75$29.00Save $7.25
This packet is a great way to teach, practice, and review French numbers. Your students will love these games and speaking and writing activities for learning to read, write, listen, and speak LES NOMBRES!
This PDF now has an interactive layer so you can assign it to your students online. * I've removed answer keys and added text boxes so students can type right on this document. This is great for distance learning! Find it by clicking "Open Easel Activity" after you purchase this PDF.
*Students will access this version via Google Classroom OR a Google email account.
This document contains French and English directions on most activities.
* a student cover page to make a handy packet
* a printable vocabulary list
* 8 writing activities
* 1 partnered speaking activity
* 2 exit tickets
* 1 quiz with listening and writing portion
* J'ai... qui a .. game
* Numbers board game with 2nd option to make the game more challenging
* Teacher key
Click on the preview for a closer look!
This document is not editable. If you have any questions, please use the Q and A tab or email me at email@example.com.
What do teachers say?
Maria R. says, " Mme R is a lifesaver. Her resources have been a staple to my library. I am a very particular person and struggle to use other resources because I feel mine work best for me. But she is pretty bang on with her activities. I don't need to modify or manipulate anything - which I normally do when I buy a resource. Her items are always organized and easy to use. Students enjoy them too. They have saved me time and time again."
Diana C. said, "Good for learning numbers in French and connecting it to the math concepts."
Alexandre N. said, "This is a great resource that was easy for the students to follow and work on independently. It provided students with valuable practice on their French numbers."
Want lots of basic practice for numbers 1-31 while you teach the days of the week and months? Check out this resource :
You might also like: