Products in this Bundle (19)
showing 1-5 of 19 products
This bundle for the French passé composé a complete resource to help you teach, reinforce, and assess regular and irregular verbs conjugated with avoir and être. Full of practical and thorough notes and exercises, speaking activities, task cards, games, and a final project, it will provide you with so much variety for your French 2, core, or immersion classes.
⭐You save over 35% by buying the bundle!⭐
You will get:
* Detailed notes and exercises for the past tense. This is perfect for beginners or as a review. Includes avoir and être verbs. French and English versions included for use in FSL or immersion. Teacher key provided.
* 6 Exit tickets
* Dice games
* 2 task-card style speaking activities (112 questions total) + 5 fun ways to use them in your class.
* 3 find someone who... activities + printable page to use as a speaking assessment. Includes French and English versions of activities and grading rubrics.
✵ avoir only
✵ avoir and être
✵ past tense reflexive verbs -Please note: formal instruction of reflexive verbs is provided in my Reflexive Verbs Bundle. As a large variety of levels use this bundle to learn and/or reinforce concepts using the passé composé, I have included this as enrichment or review when applicable.
* Passé composé board game - Game includes 3 levels of difficulty to help you find just the right level for your students. Includes game pieces and die to assemble.
* Scoot! game that is great for movement and will allow you to formatively assess all students quickly
* Our trip to Paris Powerpoint project that is great as a final assessment - pre-writing pages to guide the research + speaking and writing rubrics included in French and English!
* 7 sets of digital task cards from Boom Learning℠
*10 verb drill sheets + game instructions!
* Newly added for 2021 - Unit test for a formal assessment. SEE BONUS FILE.
* New for spring 2021 - Google Slides student activity pages
Click on the preview for a closer look!
⚠️These documents are not editable and will not be provided in an editable format. Thank you for understanding.
Want a complete year of French 2 resources? Check out this growing bundle!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.