Extensive use of french past (passé composé and imparfait) in this story, in typical structures (quand, pendant que, un jour, enfin...). It is about the adventure of Arlequin who meets Pierrot and Colombine. Dialogues.
- About 800 words of story with illustration with a version without illustration for easier printing.
- a glossary and a Quizlet link for vocabulary French/English
- a table with verbs used in the text and the past participle for each of them
- 2 types of series of questions included: open questions (13 questions) and multiple choices (10 questions) depending on the level of your students.
- answers sheets included
- read sample to evaluate the level
Copyright 2016 © - Sophie DePons – www.french-amis.com