Save money with this bundle of 2 stories in french, both using the past tense (passé composé and imparfait), with vocabulary, exercises and answer sheets included.
The first one: This story (with questions) in french is like a "conte" which uses a lot of Imparfait and passé composé in typical format (quand, pendant que, un jour, enfin...). It is about the adventure of Arlequin who meets Pierrot and Colombine. Dialogues.
- 2 types of series of questions included: open questions (13 questions) and multiple choices (10 questions) depending on the level of your students.
- answers sheets included
The second one: This story in french, which uses a lot of Imparfait and passé composé, is a story about a little ant who meets a strange animal and they become friends. But they both have to survive a scary encounter.
- About 1500 words of story
- 2 types of series of questions included: open questions (26) and multiple choices (22) depending on the level of your students.
- answers sheets included for both types of questions
They can be purchased separately:
- Arlequin : Arlequin et Colombine
- La petite fourmi :Mimosa et la petite fourmi