- This bundle of speaking and writing activities for a French 2 food unit is a fun and effective way to teach French dinner courses and common foods, baking terms, quantities, the verbs prendre and boire, and the pronouns y and en. Save 20% by buying the bundle! Directions and notes in the packet are$20.80$26.00Save $5.20
- This bundle of French games is a great way to practice French verb conjugation. Students will love practicing their grammar and vocab with the different jeu de société sets.Includes games for beginners such as -er verbs, regular and irregular verbs, and the passé composé as well as more advanced top$24.50$32.75Save $8.25
- This bundle of French games is a great way to practice French vocabulary and verb conjugation. Students will love practicing their grammar and vocab with the different jeu de société sets.Includes games for beginners such as -er verbs, food, clothing, and weather as well as more advanced topics like$46.00$65.75Save $19.75
- Save on all of my French 2 resources by buying this growing bundle! You’ll get grammar and vocabulary packets, bell-ringers, French speaking activities, projects, games, task cards, Boom Cards and word walls. Plus, it is a GROWING BUNDLE which means you’ll get all additions at no extra cost! That’$390.00$483.75Save $93.75
Need a fun way for your French class to practice conjugating regular and irregular present tense verbs? This fun game will get them speaking and conjugating verbs in no time! Want to use them with another tense? No problem! Just direct students to conjugate the verbs in the tense you're practicing.
Students move their game pieces around the board and for each verb space they land on, they create sentences using the subject shown on the subject card that they draw. I have used a variety of regular -er, -ir, and -re verbs as well as including a second game with some common irregular verbs.
This is also great for helping students recognize Francophone names that they may be unfamiliar with.
1. 2 game boards -
Game 1 has only regular -er, -ir, and -re verbs. Game 2 has regular verbs plus the verbs faire, avoir, être, aller, venir, dormir, partir, prendre, and apprendre.
2. Playing pieces and foldable dice to print on cardstock
3. subject cards (can be printed on card stock and laminated for other uses)
4. student notes pages and verb charts to use during game play
5. teacher tips
5. student direction pages in French and English
Comes in color only. This document is not editable and will not be provided in any editable format. Thank you for understanding.