French reading comprehension activity | Les abeilles
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Do your AP French students need practice reading non-fiction in order to prepare for the test? Are you looking for interesting reading activities that can be done as class readings, independent reading, or free voluntary reading? Are you doing plenty of fun stories in your CI-driven French class,Price $307.20Original Price $384.00Save $76.80
- This French reading comprehension bundle includes a variety of short readings in French about animals. Learn about different species and the possibility of reintroducing extinct animals. Each reading includes a glossary of less common words as well as comprehension questions, answer key and links tPrice $28.40Original Price $35.50Save $7.10
Learn about bees and why they are important to our species in this non-fiction reading for French learners. Suitable for second year and up, it teaches about the different types of bees, where they live, how they live, and whether or not bees are dangerous. It also talks about why bees are necessary to our food supply and how we can help protect the bee population.
Includes both a Google drive version and a printable pdf.
This item is also available in the following format:
• Les abeilles - reading for int. French - Boom™ Cards version
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!
• La cryptozoology - reading for intermediate French - printable & Google drive
• Le Fromage - reading for int. French - printable & Google drive
• Le Parfum - reading for int. French - printable & Google drive
• Les requins - reading for intermediate French - printable & Google drive