Use of the future french tense (futur simple and futur proche (near future). in these 2 stories in French and activities. Answer sheets included.
THE FIRST FILE:
- It is a humorous story about 3 friends who live in a village in Provence. One of them is about to reveal a secret.
- About 900 words of text.
- 14 questions about the text included
- Correction sheet provided.
- Flashcards of the vocabulary/expressions included (French/English)
- Extra material about Marcel Pagnol included a video and the transcript.
Requires a good level in French, see sample to evaluate level) - Please feel free to ask any questions.
THE SECOND FILE:
This is a two parts resource:
- There is a little dialogue in French between Damien and Clémentine, brother and sister Their mother ask them to write their resolutions for the new Year and sets up a little game around it.
- Students have to guess what resolutions Clémentine and Damien will write depending on hints provided. Then, Students have to write their own.
- Included Vocabulary list
DISCLAIMER: This document is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the story nor the activities inside to change words and sentences, nor will you be able to highlight parts directly on a computer. You will only be able to print the document.
Copyright 2018 © - Sophie DePons – www.french-amis.com