Are you looking for a complete resource to help you teach, reinforce, and assess French reflexive verbs? This BUNDLE is full of practical and thorough notes and exercises, fun speaking activities, Boom Cards™, 4 games, and 2 projects that your students will love! You save almost 35% by buying the bundle!
Newly added resources
You will get:
* 18 pages of notes and exercise in French and English. This is perfect for beginners or as a review. Includes reflexive verbs in the present, the passé compose, and the futur proche. Teacher key and writing rubric provided. Newly revised for April, 2019!
* 6 exit tickets
* 2 partner speaking activities + 1 survey
* 3 quizzes
* 2 dice games
* 2 task-card style speaking activities (72 questions total) + 6 fun ways to use them in your class.
* 2 find someone who... activities -1 present and 1 passé composé
* Skit scenario cards (in French and English) + French and English speaking rubrics
* passé composé board game so your students can practice together while having fun
* Scoot! game that is great for movement and will allow you to formatively assess all students quickly (40 questions, 2 styles of answer sheets, teacher key + free homework prize)
* My dream house project + rubric (documents in English and French)
Used for assessing daily routines in the present tense
* Design a monster project + rubric (document in in English)
Used for assessing the passé composé and body parts - great for
bodily expressions such as se blesser, se casser, se faire mal à
* Bingo game for reflexive verbs and body parts
* 25 digital Boom Cards for present tense reflexive verbs
* 20 digital Boom Cards for the passé composé
* 20 digital Boom Cards for body parts (New addition, February, 2020!)
* La Claque! body parts vocabulary slap game (New addition, February, 2020!)
* Body parts word wall card (New addition, February, 2020!)
Click on the preview for a closer look!
Look up to see the resources included!
Want a complete year of French 2 resources? Check out this growing bundle!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Sign up here for my newsletter and get handy tips, fun ideas, and FREE resources only available to my subscribers!