French reflexive verbs speaking activity PASSÉ COMPOSÉ VERBES PRONOMINAUX
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle for the French passé composé a complete resource to help you teach, reinforce, and assess regular and irregular verbs conjugated with avoir and être. Full of practical and thorough notes and exercises, speaking activities, task cards, games, and a final project, it will provide you withPrice $44.50Original Price $80.75Save $36.25
- Are you looking for a complete unit to help you teach, reinforce, and assess French reflexive verbs? This BUNDLE is full of time-saving and engaging resources for the core and immersion classroom. These varied and challenging activities can be used on their own or along with your current curriculumPrice $45.00Original Price $68.75Save $23.75
- This French curriculum bundle of resources for beginners is perfect for the American French 2 class or Canadian Core French students who have had previous French instruction. With 8 full French units for advancing beginners, this has everything you need for the entire year.What types of resources arPrice $400.00Original Price $603.25Save $203.25
Looking for a fun and engaging way to get your students using French reflexive verbs in the passé composé? Would it save you a bunch of time to have ready-made speaking questions that you can use for games, review, or leftover class time?
These printable French speaking prompts can be used for speaking practice, games, and review for many common verbs. Better yet, there is NO PREP for you other than cutting out the speaking cards!
It can be used after learning the passé composé of reflexive verbs or as a back to school review for advancing students. The questions can be used with your own lessons or as a supporting resource for my French reflexive verbs worksheets and my French reflexive verbs au passé composé Boom Cards.
There are 40 questions in all. These great cards can be used for speaking or as task cards for fast finishers! Also includes 4 editable cards + a master list of questions.
You will also get 6 great ideas for using these questions in your class tomorrow!
Teachers like you said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I like to use these as a warm-up to get students thinking and speaking in French and they're great to practice vocabulary and grammar associated with reflexive verbs!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "We use these regularly in small group and they are so helpful! The students like using them and they are speaking with more confidence."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Good, active practice for what can be a very boring topic."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Good way for students to practice passé composé with reflexives!!"
Here's how one of my favorite activities works:
1. Print and cut out the questions, and give each student a question that they will ask to the class.
2. If space allows, have the students form two circles. The inside circle should face the outside circle and each student should have a partner. If you have an odd number of students, just rotate a student in after each round. If you don't have space (I never do!) just have them make two lines facing each other.
3. Pick a side/circle to start asking the questions. All students should respond as thoroughly as they can, and always in complete sentences!
4. Switch sides.
5. Rotate one student to the left or right. Only one circle or line will move during this activity.
6. When finished, collect all questions, then ask the class to give sample answers.
Looking for present tense questions? You can find my present tense French reflexive verbs speaking cards here.
⚠️Other than the 4 editable cards, this document is not editable and will not be provided in an editable format. Thank you for understanding.