French school vocabulary speaking activity ACTIVITÉ ORALE L'ÉCOLE
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Wish you had a fun and engaging way to practice la communication orale with your beginning French students? Looking for fun French speaking activities that will engage your whole class? These bundle of French discussion prompts is a huge time-saver, because all you need to do is print and cut! Get yPrice $42.00Original Price $59.25Save $17.25
- These French speaking activities are perfect for your beginner classes! There is a variety of speaking task cards, Find Someone Who, J'ai... qui a style questions, dice speaking games, and interviews that will get your French 1 students speaking and having fun! You will get some of my best-sellingPrice $82.75Original Price $132.75Save $50.00
- This French curriculum bundle of resources for beginners is perfect for the American FSL or Canadian Core French classroom. With 10 full French units for beginners, this has everything you need for the entire year.The ease of planning with the pacing guides will save you so much time and energy, soPrice $500.00Original Price $814.50Save $314.50
- These speaking and writing activities for teaching and reinforcing French school subjects and are great for beginners who have had little or no exposure to French school subjects. Students will encounter adjectives, and it is recommended that they have some experience with adjective agreement beforePrice $9.50Original Price $11.25Save $1.75
Need a way to practice French school vocabulary with your beginning students? These French speaking prompts are a fun and engaging activity for la communication orale that will engage your whole class. These French discussion prompts for talking about l'école is a huge time-saver, because all you need to do is print and cut!
This set of 48 speaking task cards is perfect for beginners who need more practice with school vocabulary, the time, and full sentence responses. Questions are basic for French 1, but there are more challenging questions included for more advanced classes. Want to make your own? You also get 4 editable cards!
These French speaking prompts are full of cognates and are geared to help students master the following concepts and structures:
- French school vocabulary
- Present tense -er verbs
- Est-ce que
- responding negatively and positively
- discussing frequency (souvent, de temps en temps, rarement)
- discussing preferences
- telling what time certain activities/classes take place
- listening for cognates and using context clues to determine unknown words
- reading and pronouncing the questions correctly
- understanding spoken French
Also includes a master list of questions.
Teachers like you said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This is one of the most comprehensive resources that I have ever downloaded and I am very happy with it! Thank you so much for always creating such incredible learning tools!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "These are great "entrance tickets" for my french 1. They need to answer the prompt to get in! We have one or two each day. This is perfect for that!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "We use these regularly in small group and they are so helpful! The students like using them and they are speaking with more confidence."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Perfect to get students talking!"
Use these for:
- timed speaking prompts.
- journal entries.
- bell ringers.
- exit tickets.
- leftover classtime.
- one of the structured activities explained in this resource.
Bundle and save!
This set of French speaking cards is included in a year-long beginner speaking bundle filled with fun cards for French adjectives, ER verbs, clothing, school, and more!
⚠️Other than the editable cards, this document is not editable and will not be provided in an editable format. Thank you for understanding.
©Mme R's French Resources
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.