Also included in
- These French speaking activities are perfect for your beginner classes! There is a variety of speaking task cards, Find Someone Who, J'ai... qui a style questions, dice speaking games, and interviews that will get your French 1 students speaking and having fun! You will get some of my best-selling$78.50$122.75Save $44.25
- Need a FUN way to practice beginning French vocabulary and grammar in class? Do you wish your students would speak more French? If so, then you need this BUNDLE of speaking activities. You will save almost 35% by buying the bundle!Now includes over 600 questions that will cover most first-year Fr$34.00$52.00Save $18.00
- These speaking and writing activities for teaching and reinforcing French food terms and French definite, idefinite, and partitive articles are great for beginners who have had little or no exposure to French food vocabulary. Save over 30% by buying the bundle.Directions are in French and English to$37.00$56.50Save $19.50
- This bundle of resources for beginning French students is perfect for the American FSL or Canadian Core French classroom. You’ll get grammar and vocabulary packets, speaking activities, PowerPoint presentations, projects, games, task cards, Boom Cards™️, posters, and word walls. ⭐Plus, it is a GROWIN$500.00$729.75Save $229.75
Need a FUN, FREE way to practice food vocabulary in French class? Kids love this, because they get to get up and move!
This set of 40 questions is perfect for beginners who need more practice with food vocabulary, -er verbs, preferences, and full sentence responses.
Questions are basic for French 1 or 2, but there are suggestions for advanced learners in first or second year classes on how to make it more difficult! With 40 questions, you can easily choose the questions that best match your curriculum and your students' ability.
It is full of cognates to help your students effortlessly expand their vocabulary and is geared to help students master the following concepts and structures:
* food vocabulary
* -er verbs
* Est-ce que and inversion
* responding negatively and positively
* discussing frequency (souvent, de temps en temps, rarement)
* discussing preferences
* question words quand, que, où, quel/quelle
* listening for cognates and using context clues to determine unknown words
* reading and pronouncing the questions correctly
* understanding spoken French
* the verb boire used with aimer (Est-ce que tu aimes boire...)
Each page contains 4 questions, each inside a decorative border. There are 40 questions using a variety of expressions and vocabulary used in most French 1 textbooks.
You can use these as timed speaking prompts, an around the world activity, journal entries, bell ringers, exit tickets and much more.
Your students will love it, and you will love hearing all of their voices speaking in French!
You might also like:
Find all my speaking cards here: