Also included in
- Do you need a comprehensive unit for your French clothing vocabulary? Are you looking for fun and meaningful ways to enrich your existing unit? If so, then this bundle is for you! You save 30% by buying the bundle! Check out the preview for a closer look.You will get some of my best-selling resource$29.75$42.50Save $12.75
- This bundle of resources for beginning French students is perfect for the American FSL or Canadian Core French classroom. You’ll get grammar and vocabulary packets, speaking activities, PowerPoint presentations, projects, games, task cards, Boom Cards™️, posters, and word walls. ⭐Plus, it is a GROWIN$500.00$751.75Save $251.75
- These French speaking activities are perfect for your beginner classes! There is a variety of speaking task cards, Find Someone Who, J'ai... qui a style questions, dice speaking games, and interviews that will get your French 1 students speaking and having fun! You will get some of my best-selling$78.50$128.25Save $49.75
- Need a FUN way to practice beginning French vocabulary and grammar in class? Do you wish your students would speak more French? If so, then you need this BUNDLE of speaking activities. You will save over 35% by buying the bundle!Now includes over 600 questions that will cover most first-year Fren$36.00$58.50Save $22.50
Need a way to practice clothing vocabulary in French class? Kids love this French speaking activity, because they get to get up and move!
This set of 40 questions is perfect for beginners who need more practice with clothing vocabulary, the weather, and full sentence responses.
Questions are basic for beginning French, but there are suggestions for advanced learners in first or second year classes on how to make it more difficult!
Includes a master list of all questions + alternate cards with European French vocabulary and also Canadian French vocabulary terms magasiner, souliers, tuque, mitaines, and foulard in place of écharpe.
It is full of cognates to help your students effortlessly expand their vocabulary and is geared to help students master the following concepts and structures:
* clothing vocabulary
* -er verbs
* Est-ce que
* responding negatively and positively
* discussing frequency (souvent, de temps en temps, rarement)
* discussing preferences
* describing clothing colors and styles
* listening for cognates and using context clues to determine unknown words
* reading and pronouncing the questions correctly
* understanding spoken French
* the verbs mettre, préférer, and porter in the present tense
* there is even a challenge question with s'habiller if you want to expose them to reflexive verbs!
Each page contains 4 questions, each inside a decorative border. There are 40 questions using a variety of expressions and vocabulary used in most French 1 textbooks. Also includes 4 editable cards so you can make your own questions!
You can use these as timed speaking prompts, an around the world activity, journal entries, bell ringers, exit tickets and much more.
Your students will love it, and you will love hearing all of their voices speaking in French!
⚠️This document is not editable and will not be provided in an editable format. Thank you for understanding.
You might also like: