Also included in
- This bundle of French speaking dice is a fun way to get beginning students using complete sentences with basic vocabulary. Each set of dice includes a subject die and 3 or more image-based dice for a variety of themes. Use these as speaking activities, individual practice, or at learning centers. Sa$11.00$13.00Save $2.00
- These French speaking activities are perfect for your beginner classes! There is a variety of speaking task cards, Find Someone Who, J'ai... qui a style questions, dice speaking games, and interviews that will get your French 1 students speaking and having fun! You will get some of my best-selling$78.50$122.75Save $44.25
- These faire and jouer exercises for French 1 are an easy-to-use, all inclusive resource for any French 1 class. That means NO PREP for you!!!! This bundle includes speaking and writing activities, games, task cards, and center options for the beginning Core French or American FSL class. Save 25% by$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
- This bundle of resources for beginning French students is perfect for the American FSL or Canadian Core French classroom. You’ll get grammar and vocabulary packets, speaking activities, PowerPoint presentations, projects, games, task cards, Boom Cards™️, posters, and word walls. ⭐Plus, it is a GROWIN$500.00$687.25Save $187.25
This French speaking activity for sports themed vocabulary is a fun way to practice forming complete sentences with common French verbs. Includes 4 dice: one with subject pronouns, plus 3 image dice with common verbs :
1. faire expressions
2. jouer + sports
3. faire and jouer mixed (uses the same expressions as dice 1 & 2)
*Includes alternate versions for French and Canadian French terms, so you can easily print the term you prefer to teach.
All dice come with an image-only version AND a version with the words provided under the image. Includes several ideas for differentiation!
Students roll the subject dice and a verb dice to complete sentences using the subject pronoun and the image shown. You can play with one set of image cards, alternate the faire and jouer dice, so you can incorporate 12 vocabulary terms, or use the combined faire/jouer dice to help students which verb to use. These activities combine well with my Faire ou Jouer? activity pack.
Also includes a printable vocabulary page with all expressions + verb conjugation charts and additional notes to provide to students. Notes page is in English!
Use it as a writing activity or at centers with the included student writing page.
Includes color and black and white dice versions.
faire de l'athlétisme
faire du jogging
faire du surf
faire du skateboard/faire de la planche à roulettes
faire du snowboard/faire de la planche à neige
faire du vélo
jouer au basket
jouer au hockey
jouer au tennis
jouer au football
jouer au football américain
jouer au base-ball
If you like this resource, please take a moment to leave feedback! Merci !