French reading with exercises: this story inspired from a fable of La Fontaine (le corbeau et le renard). A little boy has a talent and compete with another talented character, a crow. He has to find a trick to win the race.
- A story (about 1000 words) with illustration
- A version without illustration
- List of vocabulary + Quizlet
- 3 types of questions: comprehension (15 questions) grammar(11), writing activities (10)
- Answers sheet
- Guidance on how to approach this story and the learning objectives.
DISCLAIMER: This document is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the story nor the activities inside to change words and sentences, nor will you be able to highlight parts directly on a computer. You will only be able to print the document.
Copyright © 2016 - Sophie DePons –