French summer flashcards/word wall words/bang game cards
- 42 word wall words/phrases
- 42 matching flashcards
- 42 matching "bang" game card pieces
To play "bang":
- Cut/laminate playing cards
- Put cards into a container
- Students go around the circle and pull a card
- To keep the car: students must say either just the vocabulary word, or use the word in a sentence (depending on ability)
- If they pull a "bang" card they get to:
--pull another card
--trade cards with another player
--put all of their cards back in the bucket
(choose whichever variation you want to play with)
- Player with the most cards at the end of the game wins
You can also use these playing cards to practice vocabulary (for acquisition) in small groups with your students.
- Lay out 9 cards. Say a vocabulary word and see who can put their hand on it first. That student gets to keep the card.
- Flash one card at the students. See who can say the word first. (Works well with a buzzer)
★ Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is a way that I can improve this file for you!