French summer vocabulary activities ACTIVITÉS POUR L'ÉTÉ
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This bundle of French summer activities is a fun and engaging way to practice le vocabulaire d'été with your Core French or French immersion classes. Filled with French speaking activities, games, and no-prep worksheets, this fun set of activities will save you time!This French summer activity bundlPrice $25.00Original Price $34.50Save $9.50
This set of French worksheets and speaking activities is a fun way to teach or reinforce French summer vocabulary with your core or immersion classes. This resource includes no-prep worksheets that you can use right away.
⭐All activities are created for beginning French students, so this is perfect for your students in their first or second year of French. This document is in full-French, so you can even use it with your late immersion students. Please check the preview and recommended grade levels to see if this is a good match for your students.
❯❯❯❯Use these French spring activities for teaching and reinforcing:
- French ER verbs in the present tense
- Avoir conjugations in the present tense
- Faire conjugations in the present tense
- French parts of speech - nouns, verbs, adjectives, personal pronouns
- sentence structure
- French summer vocabulary
- writing sentences in French
❯❯❯❯This resource includes:
- French summer vocabulary lists - includes a French/English list and an image-based list
- no-prep vocabulary worksheets - labeling, matching, fill in the blank
- ER verb conjugation notes and activities - also includes -GER verbs
- color by code activities for practicing verb conjugation and vocabulary
- scrambled sentences - includes on present and one passé composé
- word puzzles - scrambled words, crossword, word search
- partnered speaking activities
- exit tickets
- 3 writing prompts with pre-writing pages
❯❯❯❯What do teachers say about my seasonal worksheets?
⭐"This is such a great resource. I love all of Mme R's resources. It is such a fun way for students to learn and practice vocabulary. Even my Grade 10s enjoyed it!"
⭐"This is a great resource for my basic French students during our Winter themed unit!"
⭐"My students loved this resource! Low prep and easy to use! Looking forward to using it again this year! Merci!"
⚠️This resource is not editable and will not be provided in an editable version. Thank you for understanding.