Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This pack is made of 16 slides (32 cards total) in a PowerPoint document. I printed the cards on cardstock (2 per page, in color), then I laminated them and cut them out. Each slide has 2 cards, so you will cut out the slide then cut on the blue line to create two cards. Both times are the same, but one is written in digits with the 12-hour clock, and one is written as a sentence using the 24-hour clock (see preview).
I originally created these cards to use as a memory game (students place all cards face-down, then try to match the two like times together), but I want to point out other ways they can be used:
- memory (as stated)
- matching (place all cards right side up ad try to match the two like times)
- use as a clock activity (whole class or small group)
- read cards aloud for a listening activity/dictee
There are quite a number of possibilities for these cards.
You will receive the cards in two forms:
- pdf format, 2 slides/page (4 cards per page, since there are two cards per slide)
- original powerpoint, if you would like to print them on a smaller or larger scale or change any of the times.