This pack is made of 16 slides (32 cards total) in a PowerPoint document. I printed the cards on cardstock (2 per page, in color), then I laminated them and cut them out. Each slide has 2 cards, so you will cut out the slide then cut on the blue line to create two cards. Both times are the same, but one is written in digits with the 12-hour clock, and one is written as a sentence using the 24-hour clock (see preview).
I originally created these cards to use as a memory game (students place all cards face-down, then try to match the two like times together), but I want to point out other ways they can be used:
- memory (as stated)
- matching (place all cards right side up ad try to match the two like times)
- use as a clock activity (whole class or small group)
- read cards aloud for a listening activity/dictee
There are quite a number of possibilities for these cards.
You will receive the cards in two forms:
- pdf format, 2 slides/page (4 cards per page, since there are two cards per slide)
- original powerpoint, if you would like to print them on a smaller or larger scale or change any of the times.
Please purchase multiple licenses if you plan to use this product throughout your department, level, district, or other group. Thank you!