Also included in
- French pronoun resources including games, task cards, worksheets and exercises, complete lessons, audio drills, challenge cards, and much more. Enjoy big savings with this bundle, and as I create more French pronoun resources I'll add them at no additional cost!➯ Just click here to follow my store!$179.00$258.90Save $79.90
- This French subjunctive bundle is 30% off the original price of all products included. When teaching the subjunctive it is important to have lots of different resources so that students can practice in many different contexts. This subjunctive bundle includes 30 of my favorite resources for teaching$76.50$109.50Save $33.00
- ✯ French 3 Curriculum Bundle: Ça y est, je parle français! ✯French 3 curriculum including dice games, taboo games, warm-ups, ice breakers, dictées, speaking activities, task cards, all sorts of games, worksheets, culture lessons, writing prompts, reading comprehension activities, TPRS circling acti$449.00$562.00Save $113.00
- ✯ Advanced French grammar, vocabulary, task cards, games and activities ✯Advanced French curriculum including conversation starters and speaking activities, dice games, taboo games, practice cards, ice breakers, French 4 and AP level dictées, speaking activities, all sorts of games, worksheets and$545.00$806.39Save $261.39
- French Indirect Object Pronouns - BUNDLE - Distance LearningResources to use in the French classroom when teaching indirect object pronouns. Save 20%.Don't need everything in the bundle? Would you like to add non-related resources to your purchase? That's ok, you can still get 20% off your purchase$14.20$17.75Save $3.55
- French Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns - BUNDLE - Distance LearningResources to use in the French classroom when teaching indirect object pronouns. Save 20%.Don't need everything in the bundle? Would you like to add non-related resources to your purchase? That's ok, you can still get 20% off yo$34.00$43.00Save $9.00
French verb FALLOIR - Present tense with indirect object pronouns
This French lesson is for intermediate learners who have learned IL FAUT and INDIRECT OBJECT PRONOUNS. It is meant to show the many ways to use the verb FALLOIR - NEED without using the subjunctive. Students will learn the different meanings this verb can have and how to easily start speaking more like a French person in terms of expressing what they need (instead of using AVOIR BESOIN DE and DEVOIR).
➯ This resource is included in my French 2 curriculum: Ça y est, je parle français!
Here's what's included:
- Video tutorial - 23 minutes
- Thorough 1 page study guide - PDF
- 80 practice cards using FALLOIR + numbered answer key
This resource includes two versions of the 80 practice cards. One version has four cards per page that you can print and cut them out in case you want your students to work with a partner or in small groups. The other version is a PDF with only one card per page so that you can either project them for a whole class activity or have students practice on their tablets or computers.
This resource includes a video lesson which you may or may not choose to use, but even if you want to teach the lesson yourself I think you and your students will appreciate the one page study guide that is included. I've put all of the important information from my video lesson on it as well as some helpful hints.
The 80 practice cards will help students to know how to talk about what they must do, what they have to do, and what they need. This resource is included in my subjunctive bundle (even though this resource does not use the subjunctive, it is related material)
Check out my new Build Your Own French Bundle option. Select resources from my store, and if they total $20 or more I'll quickly create a special order bundle for you at 20% off. No sale items or other already discounted bundles can be included.
Want to have all of your secondary French resource needs covered? Check out the following curriculum supplement bundles:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases? Go to "My Purchases" and log in. Next to purchases there is a link to provide feedback. Click this link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. When you give feedback TPT gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.