No teacher prep! These VERBES QUICK! verb charts and CONJUGUEZ! practice sheets can be used repeatedly throughout the year for French 1 - AP. The VERBES QUICK! charts can be printed individually by tenses or verbs, in sets, or as an entire packet, depending on your class level. It's also a helpful tool for your students who want to know how to use verb tenses that haven't yet been covered in class.
The VERBES QUICK! charts are a concise reference guide for your students to keep throughout their French studies. Click the PREVIEW to see samples of verb charts and exercises.
1) VERBS QUICK! charts include (12 pages):
- Conjugations of regular verbs, 23 irregular verbs, 21 reflexive verbs in the Present tense.
- Individual pages that show how to conjugate all of these verbs in the passé composé (avoir and être), imparfait, futur, conditionnel, and subjonctif (includes expressions and verbs that take subjonctif).
2) CONJUGUEZ! practice sheets include (20 pages):
- Editable exercises that can be used over and over by simply changing the verb or tense of the activity. These can be used for practice in class, as homework or as quizzes.
- A variety of conjugation practice in all six tenses, including tables, fill-in, short sentences, open-ended sentences, imparfait vs passé compose, translations and more.