Today’s purchases includes a PowerPoint with 150+ slides that you will use from when the students enter your class until you dismiss them. You will have complete visual support for everything you say eliminating transitions, improving classroom management and the amount of Spanish used in class.
Today’s activites for a 50 minute class period include:
♥ Check homework and do first speaking assessment during pre-class.
♥ Pre-class review introductions and greetings.
♥ Introduction to the difference between tu and vous.
♥ Pictures of puppets with students answering with whiteboards or page protectors
♥ Introduction to new vocabulary of salutaions
♥ Practice responses
♥ Paired practice using vous instead of tú
♥ Finish get-to-know-you activity
♥ Spelling activity of acronyms
white boards with dry-erase markers or page protectors with different colored papers inside (included as PDF and PowerPoint)
Today’s Daily Tech Guide (DTG) includes:
• 150+ slides
• Vocabulary list (Word and PDF)
• Assignment Sheet (Word and PDF)
• Clipboard page for tracking speaking, homework, reading, writing, and listening.(Excel and PDF)
This lesson is also part of a bundle, French Greetings Lessons-Bundle –Days 1-8
If you have already read my book, and if you decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your French One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
I make them in Spanish and a French teacher has offered to put them into French.
There is no cultural aspect, just the vocabulary. The PowerPoint and supporting WORD/PDF and EXCEL papers are in a zipped drive. The homework sheet is not translated to French. If someone wants to do that, let me know and we can work out something. If you would like to help out and translate some days, let me know.
By purchasing this, you agree that any spelling mistakes will be fixed, and not deter the rating of this product. We don’t have time to have another French teacher check for typing mistakes. If you want to send me the corrections by slide number please do and I will correct it going forward. And I would appreciate it. Please send them to email@example.com.
We are just offering these because a few French teachers have asked for a skelton to get going. This should be a strong start to 75 per cent of your daily lesson. It’s not perfect but it is better than everyone recreating the wheel.
I hope you can use them in the spirit in which they are offered.
For more information on converting your class to a vci (visual comprehensible input) class, read the book: World Language Daily Tech Guide
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly and thank you for taking the time to leave it.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺