French weather vocabulary speaking and writing activities LE TEMPS
Also included in
- Are you looking for a fun way to help you teach, reinforce, and assess the French weather vocabulary? This BUNDLE includes includes everything you need, whether you want a stand-alond unit or you want to add to your current weather unit.If you already have my weather presentation, find someone who,Price $26.25Original Price $33.00Save $6.75
- This French curriculum bundle of resources for beginners is perfect for the American FSL or Canadian Core French classroom. With 10 full French units for beginners, this has everything you need for the entire year.What types of resources are included?10 complete units with vocabulary and grammar forPrice $500.00Original Price $796.50Save $296.50
- Get a full year's worth of beginning French worksheets for Core French and American FSL classes. These ready-to-use printables include 25 no-prep packets for practicing French vocabulary, verb conjugation, and basic grammar. This is perfect for French 1 classes in middle middle school and high schooPrice $125.00Original Price $158.50Save $33.50
Wish you had a fun and engaging way to practice French weather vocabulary with your beginning core students? This packet is a great way to teach, practice, and review le temps with your French beginners. Just print and go with these no-prep pages!
Here's what you'll get:
- printable French-English vocabulary list
- vocabulary writing activities : matching, multiple choice, short answer, fill in the blank
- word puzzles : word search and scrambled words
- 2 partnered speaking activities
- 4 exit tickets
- 1 quiz
- Puzzle pieces: 15 word to image and 15 French to English words + ideas for game play
- Teacher key
- Digital Easel version
What do teachers say?
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This was a wonderful resource for my first year French students. They really enjoyed the Face a Face activities-really got them speaking in the target language! Thank you for sharing this packet!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This resource contains lots of engaging ways to teach "la météo"! Merci!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Merci! Tons of great activities to engage my class while reinforcing weather."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Very thorough! I love the weather in France and speaking forecasts especially. Thank you!"
This document is not editable. If you have any questions, please use the Q and A tab or email me at email@example.com.
✨Bundle and save! ✨
©Mme R's French Resources
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.