PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.76 MB | 28 pages
This is a bilingual set of 20 printable French and English flashcards all about emotions that students can use to learn and study French in a fun way! Also included is an enlarged set of these cards that you can post in your classroom as a French word wall or bulletin board. I’ve included a list of 7 different games and fun activities they can be used with to meet the needs of auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learners. This is also available with nine other French/English products in the French/English Vocabulary Flashcards and Word Wall Mega Bundle - a 50% savings!
I print these French flashcards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper. One side of the card will have the word and picture in French and the other side will have the word and picture in English.
This set includes:
• 20 French emotions flashcards with the word and picture in French on one side and the word and picture in English on the other.
• The same 20 French flashcards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own pictures to represent the emotions. This helps students remember the vocabulary better.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more French emotions vocabulary to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on, and color to store their emotions flashcards in.
• An enlarged set of these cards that you can post in your classroom as an emotions word wall or bulletin board.
• A list of 7 ways you can use these French flashcards to help you memorize the vocabulary. The list includes ideas for fun games that you can play with these flashcards as well as examples of activities to help auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learners.
The 20 words included in this set of cards are: