PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product, Freshman Folder, was created by Counselor Clique. Freshman Folder contains a welcome letter, table of contents, and 4 activities to do with your ninth grade students!
27 TOTAL PAGES (black and white and color) of...
- Welcome Letter: 1 page welcome letter signed by "Your School Counselor."
- Dear Future Me: 2 pages for students to fill in the blanks in ninth grade... give this back to them during their senior year and watch the reactions! Priceless!
- SMART Goal Setting: 3 pages includes guided fill-in-the-blanks to set one academic, one career, and one social/emotional goal for the school year.
- Who Am I?: 1 page included reflecting on the social/emotional realm of your ninth graders' worlds. Open-ended questions can jump starts to future conversations with your students.
- Timeline: 1 page checklist of things to be doing in the ninth grade in preparation for life after high school.
- Practice Resume: 3 pages includes a practice resume to fill in categories like work and volunteer experience and more.
What Are Some Other Activities I Can Pair with This?
Check out the links below:
Is This Aligned with the ASCA Mindsets and Behaviors?
YES! These activities crosswalk with MANY of the ASCA Mindsets and Behaviors, and two of the activities include ASCA aligned lesson plans.
How Can I Use This?
- small groups focused on academic or social/emotional success
- classroom lessons: Freshman Success
- classroom lessons: special education transitional activities
- classroom lessons: Into to 9th Grade, Meet the Counselor
- lunch and learns
What If I Have a Question?
Email me, and I'd love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. This is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at Counselor Clique on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Rate for Free TpT!
Come back and rate your purchase to earn FREE TpT credits to spend in any TpT store!
How Should I Follow Counselor Clique on Other Platforms?
Copyright © Counselor Clique (Lauren Tingle). All rights are reserved by author. Your purchase is for one school only. Please purchase multiple user licenses if you plan to use in different settings; these are available at a discounted rate. Clip art and other elements in this product are copyrighted and cannot be used without a license.