Also included in
- This bundle includes the Ninth Grade Transition to High School Digital Presentation AND the Freshman Year Planning Guide. Both descriptions are listed below and would complement each other well for a comprehensive and helpful resource for your ninth grade students at the beginning of their freshman$10.80$13.50Save $2.70
- The High School Planning Guide Bundle includes the PDF planning guide packets for ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grades. All descriptions are listed below and these presentations would complement each other well for a comprehensive and helpful resource for your high school students. If you are$27.20$34.00Save $6.80
- The High School Counseling Planning MEGA Bundle is made up of all 4 Digital Post-Secondary Presentations and all 4 Yearly Planning Guides (print + digital) for ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grades. All descriptions are listed below and these presentations would complement each other well for a$43.20$54.00Save $10.80
This product, Freshman Year Planning Guide, was created by Counselor Clique. Freshman Year Planning Folder Planning Guide is an engaging activity for your ninth-grade students! This packet contains a welcome letter and activities to do with your ninth-grade students. This school counseling takeaway resource is ready to print and put in the hands of high school ninth-grade students. Start this at the beginning of the year with your back-to-school activities, and work through these objectives with your ninth graders. They'll fill in their own folder and keep it for future conversations with parents and school counselors.
No prep is needed for the school counselor, just print and decide if you want to hole punch and put in binders/folders or have it bound. This resource is NOT editable.
*A DIGITAL COMPONENT is now a part of this planning guide resource for Google Slides. Add this resource to your Google Classroom/any password-protected portal for students. Text boxes are included on each page for typing; instructions for adding resources to Google Classroom are included.
It is a complete 14 page, downloadable PDF ready to print out and hand to your freshman students. The entire set is black and white because it includes areas to color in and doodle. This set includes everything you see in the cover picture and previews:
- : a 1-page welcome letter signed by "Your School Counselor."
- : 2 pages for students to fill in the blanks in ninth grade... give this back to them during their senior year and watch the reactions! Priceless!
- : 3 pages includes guided fill-in-the-blanks to set one academic, one career, and one social/emotional goal for the school year.
- : 1 page included reflecting on the social/emotional realm of your ninth graders' worlds. Open-ended questions can jump-start future conversations with your students.
- : 1-page checklist of things to be doing in the ninth grade in preparation for life after high school.
- 3 pages include a practice resume to fill in categories like work and volunteer experience and more.
Is This Aligned with the ASCA Mindsets and Behaviors?
YES! These activities crosswalk with MANY of the ASCA Mindsets and Behaviors, and two of the activities include ASCA aligned lesson plans.
How Can I Use This?
- small groups focused on academic or social/emotional success
- classroom lessons: Freshman Success
- classroom lessons: special education transitional activities
- classroom lessons: Into to 9th Grade, Meet the Counselor
- lunch and learns
If I Liked This Resource, What Else Might I Like?
What If I Have a Question?
Email me, and I'd love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
to get more tips, freebies, and resource updates!
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. This is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at Counselor Clique on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Rate for Free TpT!
Come back and rate your purchase to earn FREE TpT credits to spend in any TpT store!
How Should I Follow Counselor Clique on Other Platforms?
Copyright © Counselor Clique (Lauren Tingle). All rights are reserved by author. Your purchase is for one school only. Please purchase multiple user licenses if you plan to use in different settings; these are available at a discounted rate. Clip art and other elements in this product are copyrighted and cannot be used without a license.