These beautiful posters in vibrant tropical colors that feature Frida, cute creatures and flora will brighten up the decor in your Spanish, Bilingual or ELA classroom while reminding your students of what it takes to be a good reader. Includes (8) short literacy skills messages about reading objectives and two beautiful title banner options that read “¿Qué hacen los buenos lectores?” (“What do great readers do?”) and “Durante la lectura...” (“While you are reading...”). Great for decorating a bulletin board or a reading nook.
Each poster is designed as an 8.5” x11” sheet. The title banners are also single letter-sized sheets cut in half lengthwise.
The included messages are:
- Lee con propósito/ Read with a purpose
- Aprende palabras nuevas/ Learn new words
- Haz conexiones/ Make connections
- Haz predicciones/ Make predictions
- Infiere y saca conclusiones/ Infer and draw conclusions
- Disfruta la lectura/ Enjoy reading
- Visualiza lo que lees/ Visualize what you read
- Asegúrate de comprender/ Make sure you comprehend
Just print, laminate (or print on card stock for a matte look) and place on your favorite spot!
Note: This resource is meant to be printed full color only and does not include a black line art version due to the nature of the watercolor look.
Check out other bilingual resources in my store:
Thank you for following and supporting my store! Please leave feedback if you enjoy this resource and get credit for future purchases.
Keira | La Misi de Español