This anchor chart is the perfect way to implement Friday Letters in your classroom. This is a series of questions students can use to respond to when writing their weekly letter to you. Unsure about what a Friday letter is? Hop on over to my blog to read more about it.
The questions include:
- What did you like learning about this week?
- What didn’t you like learning about?
- What was easy for you? What was hard?
- What is something good or bad that happened at school this week?
- What is something good or bad that happened at home this week?
- Tell me about your family.
- Tell me about your best friend.
- What do you like to do after school?
- What is something you are really good at?
- What is something you want to learn more about?
- What is something you want to keep practicing?
- Tell me a story!
Snag a letter writing template here.
Please follow my Instagram or TpT store for first access to freebies that will be uploaded every Friday during 2018. Enjoy!