Friend Venn Diagram, Friendship activities, Compare and Contrast, Back to School
Also included in
- This Compare Contrast Venn Diagram Graphic Organizer BUNDLE includes thematic craft templates for comparing and contrasting. Download a FREE preview of the Friendship Venn (perfect for back to school and all about me) here!**BUY THE BUNDLE AND SAVE 20%**Download the preview for a full look at what iPrice $27.60Original Price $34.50Save $6.90
This FREE FRIENDSHIP ACTIVITY FOR COMPARE AND CONTRAST VENN-DIAGRAM is a great back to school activity, All About Me, friendship week activity, classroom community activity, or to use when learning about character traits. This Friend Venn Diagram was created in 2017 and originally shared on my blog, Smitten with First (here).
Simply pair your students up with a partner and have them create their face and hair. They can also add their eye color by tracing around the black circle on the eyes with a crayon or maker. They can also add any other facial features such as glasses or freckles!
After they create their friend-diagram, students will write how they are different from their friend on the outside circle of their face and how they are the same as their friend on the inside of their circle.
These are so much fun to create and are a great way to celebrate differences! They make an adorable classroom community display! I loved leaving them up all year long!
- 2 face templates to create venn-diagram
- 2 girl hair options
- 2 boy hair options
- directions on how to make
- examples with ideas on how to use
**Please know that by downloading this resource you are downloading the rights to use these activities in a . If you plan to share this resource with other teachers, please send them to my store to download their copy.
- Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun extension activities
- The Recess Queen extension activities
- Back to School Read Alouds
- Enemy Pie extension activities
- Comprehension Smash
- Character Analysis
- Comprehension Games and Activities
- Tying Up Comprehension
-Follow my store (HERE) for notifications and discounts of newly released resources!**
-Follow Smitten With First Blog here for blog posts, freebies, and ideas!**