Create a "Friendly Letter" center for your students! This resource includes printable letter writing paper that can be used for a wide variety of holidays, themes, and topics.
- Posters (b/w & full-color) "Let's Write a Friendly Letter" Station sign
- Mailbox printable to label a mailbox for your "Friendly Letter" center
- 2 Poems about mailmen/postmen
- 14 different types of Letter Writing stationary with matching envelopes (Print 2-sided and fold!)
* Generic letter writing stationary
* Good Luck stationary
* Get Well Soon stationary
* Congratulations stationary
* Happy Thanksgiving stationary
* 2 Merry Christmas stationaries
* Dear Santa stationary
* Happy Holidays stationary
* Dear Tooth Fairy stationary
* Happy Valentine's Day stationary
* Happy Easter stationary
* Dear Leprechaun stationary
* Zoo-themed stationary
Put the thematic stationary in your writing center and watch your students write for authentic purposes! Students can practice their writing and bless others with their letters all year long! Trading out the stationary keeps the activity fresh - but the format remains the same throughout the year to help with consistency. There's no need to re-explain the station every week or two!
I hope your students enjoy this as much as mine do!