PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource is great for writing GRATITUDE LETTERS or Friendship Letters!
This Valentine Friendly Letter pack is loaded with engaging ways for your young students to learn about writing a friendly letter. The letter turns into an envelope when you copy the envelope template onto the back of the letter page.
Your students can then learn to fill out an envelope and write a friendly letter!
Over 30 pages of fun writing for your young learners with many options to choose from!
Here's what you get:
• 4 pages with labeled letter parts
• 4 pages with unlabeled letter parts (cut and paste parts or write in letter parts)
• 2 pages with no labeled parts (primary lines with dots)
• 2 pages with no labeled parts (intermediate lines without dots)
• 4 pages for letters longer than one page (extra page to copy on back with closing and signature with primary lines)
• 4 pages for letters longer than one page (extra page to copy on back with closing and signature with intermediate lines)
• 2 plain letter templates and a back page to use any time of year - No theme.
• 4 envelope templates to copy on the back of the one page letter, or by itself for the 2 page letter. Fold it and your letter turns into an envelope. Kids LOVE this!
Altogether the cutest little Valentine's Day Friendly Letter and Envelope activity you've ever seen! :)
Copy several different styles and use them in a station or use as a whole class activity. Have fun with this!
This product also includes "How to Address and Envelope."
You might also like: