Interactive ELA journal activity on how to write friendly letters, use commas, and correctly name the 5 parts with this cute Moose theme activity set that includes everything you need for an fun and engaging lesson on friendly letters.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MY MONEY SAVING MOOSE BUNDLE!
Students will learn:
• 5 parts of a friendly letter
• how to use commas
• label the five parts of a letter and know their use
• follow Steps in a Process
to complete journal activity
• friendly letter poster poem for teaching
• boy/girl/moose (8 X 10) Posters
• sequencing activity for journal activity on parts of a letter
• friendly letter I CAN statement for journal activity
• letter lesson for ELA journal
• 9 differentiated sheets of writing paper that include:
• boy theme writing paper
• girl theme writing paper
• moose theme writing paper
• teacher set-up, instructions, and ideas
Click on the links below to purchase other Moose items separately.
MOOSE NAME PLATES
MOOSE CLASSROOM BEHAVIOR and REWARDS
MOOSE PUNCH CARDS
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM to get to know the person behind my Oink4PIGTALES store just click the link below.
You can also follow me on my BLOG by clicking on the link below.
To connect with me on Facebook
Don't forget to leave feedback on ALL your purchases for FREE TpT Credits that can be used on any TpT product, and in any TpT Seller's Store!