This product contains a power point, worksheets, test, and smart notebook on all of the following topics.
1. Use a comma between the day of the week and the month.
2. Use a comma between the day of the year.
3. Use a comma to separate the year from the rest of the sentence when the year follows the month or the month and the day
4. Use a comma to separate the city from the state or country.
5. Use a comma to separate the state or country from the rest of the sentence when the name of the state or country follows the name of a city.
6. Use a comma after the salutation (greeting) of a friendly letter.
7. Use a comma after the closing of any letter.
8. Capitalize the first word of the greeting and closing of a letter.
9. Capitalize the days of the week and the months of the year.
10. Capitalize the the names and abbreviation of cities, town, countries, states, countries, and nations.
11. Capitalize the names of streets, avenues, roads, highways, routes, and post offices boxes.