This Friendly Letter Writing Unit has it all with 48 pages of Friendly Letter Writing Printables! Here is what is included:
1. Mini Poster labeled for Parts of a Letter (now editable so you can customize for your class!)
2. Printable Cut & Paste for labeling Parts of a Letter
3. KWL Chart for Students to fill in about the Mail/Letters/Post Office
4. Friendly Letter Editing Checklist
5. Parts of a Letter Song
6. Printable for Students to create their own envelope. Use in a center for students to create envelopes for letters. Practice addressing envelopes.
7. Printable for students can design their own stamp.
8. Lesson Plans & Resource Guide for teaching Parts of a Friendly Letter & "The Day the Crayons Quit" Read Aloud
9. Post Office Mini Sign (Editable to use with directions in Writing Center)
10. Letter Writing Activity Wheel
11. Printable on the History of the Post office (non-fiction)
12. 20+ different Friendly Letter Writing Papers with different themes for use throughout the year including writing the postman a thank you letter, fall, honey, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines, Stars, mini pennants, suns, tulips, and labeled practice paper.
Interactive Notebook Page for the Parts of a Friendly Letter (matches the song)!
Bonus: Valentine's Day Letter Writing Center and Paper
Please follow me by clicking on the green star at Children Heart Books
More Resources to check out:
Individual Student Schedule & Whole Class Schedule Cards
Parent Reminder Sticky Notes Editable