These eight pages include many different worksheets/ activities to teach children about writing a friendly letter!
1. Example friendly letter with the parts of the letter labeled
2. Example friendly letter, but the parts of the letter are blank so students can label it correctly
3. Vocabulary cards on a full page of paper- students can cut out and paste in their Writing Journal, or create flash cards with with index cards
4. same as #3 except you only need a half sheet of paper per student (good for those of you that have to ration their paper!)
5. Blank friendly letter template so students can clearly see wear to write the heading, greeting, body, closing, and signature
6. Blank friendly letter template for students to write their own letter, as well as blank arrows for students to label the parts of a letter
7. An example letter with 10 mistakes such as missing commas and lowercase letters that should be uppercase.
8. An example letter with 9 mistakes and also boxes to label the parts of a letter.
**There may be a typo in the preview, but it has been fixed on the actual file you purchase**