Products in this Bundle (4)
I love to put a twist on Thanksgiving activities in my classroom by focusing on FRIENDSGIVING! This is a great way to build classroom community and focus on being together and being thankful for each other and what we have.
These Friendsgiving activities will all work together as a cohesive theme day or days if you want to really celebrate with your students. Or, if you decide that you don't have time or resources for a Friendsgiving day, you can also use these all month long to promote gratitude, friendship, and community.
This is what's currently in the bundle:
- Friendsgiving / Thanksgiving Coloring Placemats / Coloring Pages
- Friendsgiving Paired Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions
- Class Gratitude Project: Thankful Tree
This is what will be in the bundle when it is complete:
- Friendsgiving Editable Math Challenge
- Friendsgiving Encouragement Challenge
- Friendsgiving Banner and Decor
- Friendsgiving / Thanksgiving Photo Props
- Friendsgiving Writing Prompt
- Friendsgiving Word Search
- Friendsgiving Morning Meeting Slides
- Friendsgiving Schedule, Teacher Tips and Ideas, and Suggested Supplies to make the day(s) easier for you
- Letter to Parents for Friendsgiving Feast (or Friendsgiving Day)
Please know that the current price is low because I am unsure of the exact date this bundle will be complete. It will definitely be completed before November 2020.
Enjoy kicking off the holiday season with your students with these activities for Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving! Most of the fun Friendsgiving activities can be used for both celebrations!
If you use these resources in your classroom, please tag me on Instagram so I can see them in action:@alliethegypsyteacher